Located in the Northcote Town Hall, right between Studio 1 and Studio 3, MAGIC CENTRAL is the hub of the Festival with snacks, drinks, a magic shop and a host of FREE events and activities every day between June 27 and July 9.
FREE MAGIC PERFORMANCES!
Every day during the Melbourne Magic Festival we will be presenting FREE EVENTS in Magic Central before and after the scheduled shows.
You can see each days schedule on the blackboard in Magic Central
FREE ACTIVITIES & EXHIBITIONS
There’s so much to do in Magic Central during your visit to the Festival!
- Play Giant Chess with your friends or challenge a Grand Master.
- Visit Dane Certificate’s art exhibit ‘Doves & Rabbits’ in the West Wing Foyer.
- Enjoy the AIM Juniors Gala Show on Sunday July 3.
- Take a look at Magic Universe’s great Magic Shop.
- Watch the video installation of magicians from our secret past.
- Take your picture on our dress-up stage and upload it to Instagram #MelbMagicFest
- Take a look at Josh Boland’s photo exhibit from MMF 2015.
- Grab a snack or a drink from the bar.
- Participate in the MOVE MONKEYS card magic workshop (Each Saturday from 2.30-4.30pm)
- You may even catch some magicians showing each other their latest creations!