GROUP TICKETS NOW ON SALE!!!!
(Advance tickets for subscribers go on sale April 1 – General tickets on sale here April 13)
If you have a group of 20 or more people (a school group, social club, or just a large family or two) you can buy tickets to selected shows RIGHT NOW by phoning the Group Sales Office on 8470 8903. Not only are these tickets heavily discounted, if you are the first to book you will be GUARANTEED front row reserved seating!
Tickets for the following shows ARE NOW ON SALE!!!
Double Trouble with Cardistry. (Lucas Itrawan & Ash Hodgkinson – NSW)
- It’s more finger flicking double trouble with the Australian Junior Champions in a “Cardistry” adventure
- 12.00pm on July 4, 5. 5.00pm on July 5.
Make Your Parents Disappear… Again! (Alex & Luke – VIC)
- The boys are back with a whole new range of weird and wonderful ways to trick your parents
- 11.00am on July 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11.
Cath Jamison – Conjure Woman. (Cath Jamison – VIC)
- Captivating audiences worldwide with her uncanny ability to read thoughts and bend reality makes this show hilarious, provocative and bizarre
- 8.15pm on July 4, 5.
Carnival of Rustic Dreams. (Cleo Cutcher, Cath Jamison, Sebastian Rideaux – VIC)
- Travellers from different lands join Madame Zorka’s troupe, taking you into an imaginarium of magic, circus, whimsy and fantasy
- 7.00pm on July 7, 8, 9, 10, 11.
Once Upon a Rhyme. (David Chandler – VIC)
- A fantastic romp through fairytales and nursery rhymes using magic, story and song!
- 10.30am on July 4, 5.
Fascination. (Josh Staley – VIC)
- Spend the evening with award winning and champion magician Josh Staley, as fascination and intrigue get the better of us and the line between possible and impossible blurs
- 7.15pm on July 3, 4.
Fascination: Up Close. (Josh Staley – VIC)
- Join award winning and champion magician Josh Staley around the card table for an unforgettable evening of intrigue and impossibility
- 7.15pm on July 1, 2.
Mr Bamboozle’s Crazy Fun Magical Game Show. (Michael Patterson – NSW)
- A magic show with a game show format – complete with ads and a news break – sees the children vying for a chance to win The Big Prize
- 1.00pm on July 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
Tricky Nick & the Amazing Machine. (Nicholas J Johnson – VIC)
- Join Tricky Nick as he shares his wacky inventions and shows you the science behind his amazing magic
- 2.00pm on July 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
Still One Lonely Guy. (Nick Kesidis – VIC)
- Comedy magic show
- 8.30pm on June 30, July 1, 2, 3, 4.
Welcome to the Movies. (Peter Nguyen – VIC)
- Welcome to the movies! Join magician Peter Nguyen for a unique experience as he takes you on a journey through some of his favourite movies, themed with memorable magic tricks. Watch as movie magic comes to life, no CGI, no special effects and no stunt doubles!
- 8.15pm on July 1, 2, 3.
Science Fictions. (Pierre Elric – WA)
- Reality will be turned inside out during this delirious and thought provoking act by award winning mystery maker, Pierre Elric
- 9.30pm on June 30, July 1, 2, 3, 4.
Gone With the Wand. (Richard Wibberley & Ally Pearce – VIC)
- An epic magic spectacular guaranteed to blow you away
- 1.00pm on June 29, 30, July 1, 2, 3.
Every Trick in the Book. (Sean Taylor, Pat Taylor & Harry Milas – NSW)
- A show about REAL lives, REAL connections, and REAL magic across 3 generations
- 7.00pm on July 5.
Simon Coronel: Glitches in Reality. (Simon Coronel – VIC)
- Simon Coronel does things that look impossible, but aren’t
- 9.30pm on June 30, July 1, 2, 3, 4.
The Mad Hatter: Return to Wonderland. (Tim Ellis – VIC)
- The Mad Hatter is back! Join him for a crazy show filled with fun, magic and lots of audience participation. Anything is possible now that he’s back in Wonderland – you might even get to be levitated in mid air!!! (Wear a hat and win a prize!)
- 2.00pm on June 29, 30, July 1, 2, 3.
Full House! Or How to Get Banned From Every Casino on The Planet. (Tim Ellis – VIC)
- Join an audience of only 52 people seated around Tim Ellis’s poker table, every one with a perfect view of the astonishing feats of the card sharp about to unfold right before your very eyes. A combination of amusing but true tales for poker-lore blended with eye-popping demonstrations of prestidigitation has the critics raving.
- 7.15pm on July 7, 8, 9, 10, 11.
MagicSports. (Presented by Tim Ellis – VIC)
- Magic meets Theatresports in a night of competitive improvised magic between two teams of Australia’s top magicians. Watch in awe as brand new magic appears out of thin air in this hilarious show!
- 7.15pm on July 5.
Magic School with Tim Credible. (Tim Credible – VIC)
- Learn how to perform magic and amaze your friends and family
- 12.00pm on June 29, 30, July 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
Tim Credible’s Family Magic Show. (Tim Credible – VIC)
- A comedy magic show with performing poodle ‘Ace’ and ‘Douzie the cheeky Dragon’
- 10.30am on June 29, 30, July 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
Believe it! Or not! (Tom Stevens – VIC)
- Is seeing believing? How far does your imagination stretch?
- 7.00pm on June 30, July 1, 2, 3 4.
Here Comes Mr Magic. (Tom Stevens – VIC)
- Enter the zany crazy world of Snazzy Magic!
- 3.00pm on July 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
Learn Easy Magic. (Tom Stevens – VIC)
- Learn magic tricks to impress, puzzle or astound friends and strangers
- 11.00am on July 7, 8, 9.
Many more shows yet to be announced!!! Keep checking back regularly or join our email list!
The Melbourne Magic Festival ® was created in 2008 by The Australian Institute of Magic and showcases over 170 theatrical performances of magic annually at the Northcote Town Hall during the winter school holidays.
With the support of magicians and magic fans in Melbourne and Australia wide, it has grown to become the largest Festival of its kind in the Southern Hemisphere.
Join us from June 29 to July 11, 2015, for two weeks of magic, illusion and pure imagination as we present shows, classes, workshops, competitions and lectures with events designed for all age groups.
You can participate by producing your own event, applications are now open, partnering with us or volunteering to assist with the running of the Melbourne Magic Festival.
IF YOU CAN’T WAIT UNTIL JUNE – Join us at the Melbourne Magic Night, second Tuesday of every month – CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION