Six Reasons You Should Learn Magic
- Learning magic increases self-confidence.
- Studying the art promotes self-discipline.
- Learning how magicians think sharpens your critical thinking skills.
- Performing a simple magic illusion can bring great joy to others.
- Magic can help us learn to approach people and enhance our socialising skills.
- Magic is an international language that transcends cultural boundaries, and a great way to meet people.
The Melbourne Magic Festival is here to pull back the velvet curtain and let you learn some amazing secrets to see if you have what it takes to be a magician.
During the Festival, if you’re aged between 5 and 12 years, we offer many different magic classes and workshops. For adults (and kids with some experience) you can learn at exclusives lectures given by our SPECIAL GUEST MAGICIANS
All year you can take private lessons for kids and adults, at The Magic School of Confidence. For monthly workshop sessions if you’re under 18, visit The Australian Institute of Magic Juniors. You can even take a free Magic Workshop with Lee Cohen right now thanks to Arts Centre Melbourne.
Or, you can give some of these easy tricks a try and have fun fooling your friends and family.