Today is the only Sunday of the Festival, but what a day we have planned for you!
If you are visiting the Spiegeltent Hub, you can spend the whole day with us:
- 11.00am is La Magic Clown in the Melba Spiegeltent – but hurry only ten seats left!
- 12.15 is the hilarious Great Armando in his award winning kids show Suitcase of Wonderin the Sawtooth Studio (almost Sold Out)
- 12.30 is the FREE show in the Melba Spiegeltent The AIM Junior Showcasewhere all of the future superstars of magic strut their stuff
- 1.45pm is the debut of Polly Pop Itin the Sawtooth Studio – Selling fast!
- 5.00pm our international guest John Lovick presents The John Lovick Lecturein The Secret Room – only four seats left so book now it will sell out!
- 7.00pm is the massive spectacular in The Melba Spiegeltent The Paris Underground Cabaret – ten seats left so book now
- 7.30pm it is the hilarious, one night only “Whose Line Is It Anyway?” for magicians hosted by Carisa Hendrix: MagicSports
- 8.00pm in The Secret Room you can catch the final performance of Split Focus
- 9.30pm it’s time for a very special Sunday edition of The Best of The Magic Fest
Over in The MC Showroom it’s Sass & Secrets with Cath Jamision and Aurora (already Sold Out)
Head down to Phillip Island to A Maze’N’Things to catch The Yagman in his show at Karel’s Magic Manor
So much to do – and then tomorrow a whole new week of shows kicks off with epic MMF Close Up Magic Gala starring over a dozen of your favourite magicians.