- WHEN – One performance only! 7.00pm Thursday July 6
- HOW LONG – 60 minute show
- ADULT SHOW – Recommended for 12+ years
- WHERE – The Royal Society of Victoria, 8 La Trobe St, Melbourne
- TICKETS – Adults $27, Concession $24, Children $24
The Quack and the Charlatan: the wild world of Victorian medicine
The nineteenth century saw many miraculous advancements in the field of medicine. Unfortunately, with them came hordes of quacks and charlatans eager to take your money at the expense of your health. Join Dr Jo Clyne and Dr David Waldron as they reveal the deceptive practices of this era through the medium of magic.