- WHEN – 5 performances only! 9.15pm daily from Tuesday July 4 to Saturday July 8
- HOW LONG – 60 minute show
- ADULT SHOW – Recommended for 15+ years
- WHERE – Arrow on Swanston: The Houdini Theatre. 488 Swanston St, Carlton
- TICKETS – Adults $34.50, Child $25, Concession $25, Group 10+ $20
Starring Dom Chambers, Simon Coronel, Lawrence Leung and Dr Vyom Sharma
Four legendary magicians, together on stage, present a brand new show, following on from the smash hit show of Melbourne Magic Festival that won the Director’s Choice Award (2022).
“…gobsmacking hour of ‘How did they do that?'” ★★★★ The Age
A late night, rapid-fire ensemble show, HEADLINERS features in it’s stellar cast:
- Dom Chambers – star of America’s Got Talent and Illusionists on Broadway
- Simon Coronel – three-time fooler on Penn & Teller Fool Us and FISM World Champion of Magic 2022
- Lawrence Leung – Award winning comedian and purveyor of the impossible
- Dr Vyom Sharma – Grand Finalist on Australia’s Got Talent
Frequently Asked Questions
A: The show runs for approximately 60 minutes with no intermission.
A: This is a magic show for all mature audiences, we recommend 15+ years
A: You must buy your tickets online. You can even use your phone to buy tickets at the door and our staff are happy to assist. It’s as easy as clicking on the BUY NOW button and presenting the ticket your device, or you can print it out in advance if you prefer.
A: The seating is general admission. So arrive early to get the best seats.
A: Yes the hub is. There are two levels but there is an elevator. Chairs can be moved to accommodate wheelchairs. Let our front of house staff know your requirements when you arrive and we will pre-seat you where possible.
A: Yes we do! When a guest buys a regular ticket, if they have a government issued Companion Card they can also purchase this ticket at no charge for their companion to assist them in attending the show. (Please bring your Companion Card to present to the usher before entry).
A: By tram:
The Queensberry St/Swanston St tram stop is directly in front of Arrow on Swanston.
Melbourne Central Station (a further 3 minute walk)
A: Good question! There are many parking stations and meters in the area. Click the link below to check out nearby options.