- WHEN – 4 performances only! 7.00pm nightly from Wednesday July 5 to Saturday July 8
- HOW LONG – 60 minute show
- ADULT SHOW – Recommended for 13+ years
- WHERE – The Butterfly Club, 5 Carson Place, Melbourne
- TICKETS – Adults $37, Child $33, Concession $33, Group 6+ $30
As seen on Penn&Teller: FoolUs 2020
As heard at TEDxKingsPark 2022
After a lengthy absence, Pierre Ulric is finally coming back to Melbourne to share what he’s since learnt about the magical arts.
‘Gonzo Magic’ begins as a rational examination of the craft, but quickly unravels into madness and the delightful realisation that none of it matters, only the enjoyment of gobsmacking moments of impossible.
Gonzo / Adjective, slang
1) relating to or denoting an exaggerated, subjective and fictionalized style.
2) bizarre or crazy
“One of A Kind”– ★★★★★ – The Adelaide Advertiser
“Pierre Ulric is a master at his craft” – The Australia Times
“One beautifully enigmatic extravaganza’’ – Beat Magazine Melbourne
- The Butterfly Club is a licensed venue. Under 18s can only attend if accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Frequently Asked Questions
A: The show runs for approximately 60 minutes with no intermission.
A: This is a magic show for mature audiences, we recommend 13+ years
A: You can buy tickets online or try the box office at The Butterfly Club on the night
A: The seating is general admission. So arrive early to get the best seats.
A: Our building offers limited access to patrons with motor disabilities. If you have any questions about access please get in touch.
A: Tram lines 1, 3a, 5, 6, 8, 11, 12, 16, 42, 48, 64, 67, 72, 109...
...or anything that gets you reasonably close to the corner of Lt Collins and Swanston, including Flinders Street Station two blocks away.
A: No parking on site, but plenty of commercial car parks in the immediate neighbourhood.