Located in the Northcote Town Hall, right between Studio 1 and Studio 3, MAGIC CENTRAL is the hub of the Festival with snacks, drinks, a magic shop and a host of FREE events and activities every day between July 3 and 17.
FREE MAGIC PERFORMANCES!
Every day during the Melbourne Magic Festival we will be presenting FREE EVENTS in Magic Central before and after the scheduled shows.
FREE ACTIVITIES & EXHIBITIONS
There’s so much to do in Magic Central during your visit to the Festival!
- RANDOM ACTS OF MAGIC – mini spontaneous shows day and night.
- MOVE MONKEYS – card magic workshop (Saturday July 8 & 15 from 2.30-4.30pm)
- AIM JUNIORS GALA SHOW – showcasing the newest AIM students Sunday July 9 at 1.30pm
- GIANT CHESS – play with your friends or challenge a Grand Master.
- MAGIC VIDEOS – Watch magicians from our secret past.
- HEAD ON A PLATTER – take a disembodied selfie courtesy of Magic Manor.
- MAGIC DRESS UPS – take your picture on our dress-up stage and upload it to Instagram #MelbMagicFest
- PHOTO EXHIBIT – take a look at Josh Boland’s images from past Festivals
- EAT & DRINK – grab a snack or a drink from the bar.
- MEET A MAGICIAN – you may even catch some magicians showing each other their latest creations!
- MAGIC SHOP – check out Magic Universe’s great Magic Shop.