School Holiday Group Bookings
Whether you are running a school holiday program or just have a group of 20 or more kids eager to be entertained by world class magicians during the winter school holidays, The Melbourne Magic Festival is the place to be.
We can offer full theatrical magic shows, magic classes, magic workshops, or any combinations. Plus we have a large and warm area just waiting for you in MAGIC CENTRAL where you can all sit for lunch between shows.
If you are looking for an exciting, customised day out for your group don’t delay – spaces are disappearing fast! You can call us on 03 8470 8903 now to book your group in.
Daytime shows perfect for School Holiday Groups or OSHC Programs with special prices for 20 or more kids include:
- Alex the Magician: In Jaw-Dropping 3D!
- Have You EVER EVER Heard…?
- Kids Gala Show #1
- Kids Gala Show #2
- Learn To Fly with Domino
- Micky TrickSTAR Tricky Extravaganza
- Mister Mike’s WANDerful Show
- Professor Googalfitz Explains It All!
- Smoke & Mirrors
- The Amazing Littlest Greatest Show on Earth – Magic Rob and his Performing Fleas
- Tim Credible’s Family Magic Show
Social Clubs & Group Bookings
Many of our evening shows also offer generous savings if you’re booking a group of 20 or more people. Call us on 03 8470 8903 now to book your group in.
‘Magic After Dark’ shows with special prices for 20 or more guests include:
- A Night of Variety 2
- An Alien Mind
- Cath Jamison: Conjure Woman
- Daz Buckley’s “Bedazzled”
- Gone Girl
- Magic for Beginners with Simon Coronel
- Mr Tango’s Magic Workshop
- Mr Tango’s Magic Show
- The Confidence Artist
- The Ladies Guide to Deceit and Debauchery
- This Is Magic!
- Welcome to the Movies – Part 3
- White Lies